The Forcali FS-12S-GLP is a 12 litre per minute room sealed LPG water heater with electronic ignition. This is a state-of-the-art modern appliance. Room sealed for total safety, it can be fitted in virtually any location, including bath and shower rooms. This is an ideal unit to replace the Morco F11 or Widney Slimtronic.
It has full electronic ignition (without a pilot light), and can operate on extremely low water pressure and flow rates. Microprocessor control to ensure constant monitoring of water flow and water temperature to deliver safe and efficient water heating with minimal gas consumption This unit runs on 240V and the maximum power consumption is a mere 40 watts, so this appliance can be used on a 12v system with a small inverter, in installations such as narrowboats, horseboxes, log cabins and shepherd huts.
The FS-12S-GLP features an LCD display, which shows the temperature of the water being produced and any fault codes.
Having one of the smallest footprints on this type of water heater you will have no problem finding a suitable place to install. Uses an industry standard horizontal (60/100mm coaxial) flue.
•Automatic ignition (maximum savings without pilot flame)
• Low pressure and low flow operation
• Flame control by ionization
• Gas evacuation control
• Overheat control
• Water valve made of brass
• Gas valve made of aluminum
• Anti-frost device with drain valve
• Fitting Kit included
• Aesthetic finish design
• Ultra-compact dimensions (515x325x167 mm)
• Intelligent thermostatic electronic panel control
• High performance de-oxygenated copper heat exchanger
• Intelligent self-diagnosis system
• Thermostatic flame modulation
• Will run on Butane or Propane LPG